Thursday, November 13, 2008

note

I did not skip out on my wordcount yesterday, as the NaNo calender would have you believe. I just wrote it all after midnight, Tom and I were watching a movie. ^^;; But I didn't let myself go to sleep until I had written my quota, so it's all good. I think I'm actually a full day's ahead on writing, without having even tried to get there, but I'm refusing to let myself fall back on that cushion. I'm sure something awful will come up to keep me away from writing for a whole day, and I will need the life preserver.

Anyway, hopefully I am done stalling and my chicky will find the house tomorrow. I really thought I was going to get there today, buuuut, my subconscious author decided to stall. Again. I did some sketching today though, and stared at some resource pictures, which is good. Unfortunately I am not very good at designing architecture... but I know what general features I want, which is all I'll really need for the purposes of the novel, I think.

So I was up until 2am writing last night, and couldn't fall asleep due to the two cans of pop I'd had until like 3. I was lazy and didn't get out of bed until almost noon. It is now 9:30, I've been nursing a travel mug of strong coffee for a couple hours, and am ready to conk out. Wth.

No comments:

 

Written contents by Ananda Daydream | Missing You Blogger Template